Semalam, 26 April saya telah menulis tentang "Demi Kuasa, UMNO buang Baju Melayu dan PAS cabut kopiah dan Serban". Dalam tulisan tersebut saya telah menyatakan bahawa pelampau DAP dan pelampau Hindu Hindraf telah naik tocang dan naik minyak di negara ini. Akibatnya UMNo dan PAS terpaksa gadai perjuangan masing-masing demi kuasa.
Menerusi komen pembaca, terdapat yang mengkritik saya kononnya saya ini seorang yang jahil dan terlalu perkauman. Jadi, di bawah ini saya kepilkan salinan surat HIndraf kepada PM Englang yang membuat tuduhan terlalu perkauman dan berniat jahat yang boleh menghancurkan keamanan negara ini. Cuba analisa maksud surat Hindraf di bawah ini. Siapa yang perkauman..? Hindraf atau saya..? Kelompok inikah yang hendak dibuat kawan oleh PAS serta ulama-ulama Islam yang menyokong PAS di negara ini..? Tolong baca dan faham....
Hindu Rights Action Force
No. 135-3-A, Jalan Toman 7,
Tel : 06-7672995/6Fax: 06-7672997
Email waytha@hotmail. com
The Rt. Hon. Gordon Brown
Prime Minister of the United Kindom10 Downing Street,
RE: 1. COMMONWEALTH ETHNIC INDIAN PEACE LOVING SUBJECTS IN MALAYSIA PERSECUTED BY GOVERNMENT BACKED ISLAMIC EXTREMIST VIOLENT ARMED TERRORIST WHO LAUNCHED A PRE DAWN VIOLENT ARMED ATTACK AND DESTROYED THE KG JAWA MARIAMAN HINDU TEMPLE AT 4.00 A.M THIS MORNING (15.11.2007) .
2. APPEAL FOR U.K TO MOVE EMERGENCY U.N RESOLUTION CONDEMNING “ETHNIC CLEANSING” IN
3. APPEAL TO REFER
We refer to the above critical matters in Malaysia but which generally gets the least attention locally even by the Opposition parties, NGO’s, the Malaysian Human Rights Commission and the media for this community is generally regarded as politically insignificant, do not draw local or international funding and are deemed not pressworthy. To the contrary the Malaysian government has successfully projected itself to the world as a modern Islamic thinking country which is not true.
The ethnic minority Indians in
Among the recent atrocities committed by this government are as follows:-
1. 100 over Indians were slashed and killed by the UMNO controlled Malaysian government in the Kampung Medan mini genocide. Despite numerous appeals, the Malaysian Human Rights Commission has refused to hold a Public Inquiry. The UMNO controlled Malaysian courts struck off a victim’s public interest civil suit for a Public Inquiry to be held without even the said UMNO controlled government having to file in their defence. The UMNO controlled Attorney General and the Inspector General of Police refused to investigate and / or initiate an inquest into the death of at least six Indians in this tragedy despite.
2. Every week one person at average is killed in a shot to kill policy and in every 2 weeks one person is killed in police custody. About 60% of these victims are Indians though they form only 8% of the Malaysian population.
3. In every three weeks one Hindu temple is demolished in
A violent armed pre down attack at 4.00a.m this morning was launched by the UMNO controlled Malaysian government backed by about 600 police, riot police, Islamic extremist and armed terrorists which completely destroyed this temple.
In an attack two weeks ago, uniformed police, riot police and city Council officers hurled rocks and attacked unarmed Hindu devotees with knives, sticks and iron rods.
At least 20 Hindu devotees were seriously injured and 19 arrested including 4 of their United Kingdom trained lawyers in direct violation of Article 5 (Right to life) Article 8 (Equality) Article 11 (Freedom of Religion) Section 295 (defiling a place of worship), Section 296 (disturbing a religious assembly), 298A(causing racial disharmony) and Section 441(criminal trespass) of the Malaysian Penal Code.
These authorities are plagued by an above the law mindset and in fact liberally take the law into their own hands. These atrocities however does not happen to almost all Islamic places of worship. Please visit :
www.policematchmalaysia.com for further and better particulars.
Despite our hundreds of letters, appeals and pleas to the Malaysian King and Sultans, the Prime Minister, Attorney General, Inspector General of Police, Ministers, Chief Ministers and the latest being our letters to the Prime Minister dated 29.10.2007 and 30.10.2007 and to the Attorney General dated 1.11.2007 the Malaysian authorities are only proceeding with greater ferocity and with impunity with very little regard for the Federal Constitution and laws of Malaysia. So please help us.
We fear that this peace loving Indian community of Tamil origin having been pushed to the corner and the persecution getting worse by the day may be forced to into terrorism in a matter of time as what has happened to the Sri Lankan Tamils.
On our part we are committed to a peaceful and lawful struggle and pray and appeal that the Government of the
1. Moves an emergency United Nations resolution condemning these state sponsored atrocities and persecutions of Malaysian Indians in